SASPAC and the 2011 Census:
The latest version of SASPAC is v9.80 and was released in February 2013. The software is available as a downloadable installation package via a user password available to members from the helpdesk. This version of the application is the first to provide access to 2011 Census datasets. More details relating to this release and installation guidance can be found here.
Prior to v9.80 the following releases and updates have been made available to users:
- December 2012 - v9.75 (access to 2011 Census KS/QS tables for local authorities)
- Feb 2012 - v9.50 (NeSS Web Services Wizard)
- June 2011 - v9.30 (GSS zone code update)
- July 2010 - v9.25 (test version containing NeSS Data Exchange integration and Windows 7 update)
- December 2009 - v9.07 (1971 Census data integration)
- June 2009 - v9.06 (Mid-Year Population Estimates integration)
- 29 January 2009 – v9.05 (Index of Multiple Deprivation integration)
- October 2008 – v9.00 (incorporated the InstantAtlas for SASPAC application)
ORDERING – free trial!
To order a copy of the software please contact the helpdesk. A free trial version of the software is also available on request.
The development of the software is overseen by the SASPAC Advisory Panel.