ONS published the latest Census newsletter yesterday. Following the release of the first Census results for England & Wales back in July, this edition focused on details relating to the forthcoming outputs and future dissemination plans. The following key issues are included:
- summary of the media coverage and web traffic relating to the first outputs in July;
- links to detailed Q&As and evaluation reports supporting the first results;
- details of the next Census data release – planned for between November’12-February’13 and available via the NeSS website;
- the API and Explorer tool will be available in Spring 2013;
- a summary of the Census Statistical Disclosure Control methods applied to protect the confidentiality of individuals and entities such as businesses.