1) 17 December 2012: First Census population estimates by 5-year age bands and sex for Scotland, total population estimate for each council area.
2) March 2013: Population estimates by five-year age bands and sex for Scotland and each council area. Household estimates for Scotland and each council area.
3) May 2013: Population estimates by single year of age and sex for Scotland and each council area.
4) Summer 2013: Key and Quick statistics tables; Scotland level population estimates by single year of age and sex, Census Profiles; Population and Household estimates by postcode and Geography products.
5) Autumn 2013: Local Characteristics tables.
6) Winter 2013: Detailed Characteristics tables.
(Draft table design are available from here)
It is expected that as Scottish data is made available detailed UK-wide Census statistics will be produced by ONS – timings of these are not currently available.