The Scottish Census has released more data collected during Scotland’s 2011 Census. The release, 1C (part 1), which can be downloaded here, includes:-
- unrounded estimates of the usually resident population and households of Scotland and each Council and Health Board Area, by single year of age and sex;
- unrounded estimates of the usually resident population of Scotland and each council area on Census day, by whether living in a household or communal establishment.
Plans for the future release of data from the Scottish Census can found here, in summary:
- 15th August 2013- Population and household estimates by Postcodes, Output Areas and Datazones, as well as other geography products (lookup tables and boundary files).
- (from) late September 2013- Key and Quick Statistics and Census Profiles.
- Autumn 2013- Local Characteristics and Local Themes.
- Winter 2013/14- Detailed Characteristics and Themes.