Recent months have seen a number of datasets released by the Census Offices for England & Wales and Scotland, the SASPAC team have been busy processing and quality assuring this data and are now in a position to release a software update to users. SASPAC v9.90 incorporates all the data tables currently available including the most recent updates:
England & Wales
- 21 Workplace for Output Areas/workplace zones and larger geographies
- 10 Workday tables for Output Areas and larger geographies
- Supplementary Release 2: 3 DC and 8 LC tables (published on 23/5/14)
- 6 Armed Forces tables for LA*
- QS613EW – detailed Country of birth table for LAs
*published for a limited number of LAs due to disclosure control
- Release 3f: 16 Detailed & 8 Local Characteristic tables relating to health, housing, population and diversity)
In addition, the SASPAC team have also Incorporated the ONS Mid-year population estimate data from 2001 to 2012 for Output and higher geographies in E&W.
Users will need to download a small update to upgrade to v9.90, instructions on how to this can be found in the following Release note (.pdf).