SASPAC and the 2011 Census:
The current version of SASPAC is v9.93 (updated in March 2016). Users will need to download a small update to upgrade from v9.80 to v9.93. Instructions on how to update to the latest version can be found in the following release note (.pdf).
- March 2016 – v9.93 update (latest 2011 Origin Destination tables added)
- February 2013 – v9.80 (download the installation installation package (90MB.zip))
- December 2012 – v9.75 (access to 2011 Census KS/QS tables for local authorities)
- Feb 2012 – v9.50 (NeSS Web Services Wizard)
- June 2011 – v9.30 (GSS zone code update)
- July 2010 – v9.25 (test version containing NeSS Data Exchange integration and Windows 7 update)
- December 2009 – v9.07 (1971 Census data integration)
- June 2009 – v9.06 (Mid-Year Population Estimates integration)
- 29 January 2009 – v9.05 (Index of Multiple Deprivation integration)
- October 2008 – v9.00 (incorporated the InstantAtlas for SASPAC application)
ORDERING – free trial! To order a copy of the software please contact the helpdesk. A free trial version of the software is also available on request. Future development The development of the software is overseen by the SASPAC Advisory Panel.